Black Friday with Missguided

Saturday, December 03, 2016

Its that time of the year when we stock up on our jumpers, fuzzy socks and layers of clothes for the cold winter ahead. That time when we calculate how much money we've saved in the year and see if we have enough to buy the family their Christmas bath sets, candles and boxers. Lastly, it's that time of the year when we buy our glitzy and glamorous dresses and heels for the party season because it's too cold to do anything outside. What better day to do all of this than on Black Friday.


For this year's Black Friday I decided not to go out to the shops because I needed to "save" but being stuck in my room I couldn't avoid seeing the Black Friday ads popping all over social media and I eventually gave in. I bought from online shops such as New Look, H&M and Pull&Bear but the main one I want to focus for in this blog is the online shop Missguided. I've always seen Missguided ads on the tele back in Ireland but I've never really looked in to it till I got to France. What compelled me to this shop was their use of the colour pink and the header that said "Free Standard Delivery" and"40% off on Students" (This offer was only available in France. In Ireland it was 30% off. It may differ on where you are located in the globe). With that, I was sold. Signed up for the shops newsletters and started my "window shopping" online

On Black Friday they offered 50% off everything including free delivery. It was very hard to say no to that especially when dresses drop from €40 to €20. I told myself to resist the sale but the inner me was whispering in my ear to treat myself. I took my time deciding what to buy as there were too many deals to get but I still tried to be reasonable with my spending. In the end I had three items in my cart and I paid them with no regrets. The next few days waiting for my deliveries to come felt like being a puppy waiting for it's master to come back from work. 


Take a look at the clothes I bought online: 
(Following images were taken from Missguided)
Petite Strappy Skater Dress (grey)
Scuba Strappy Bodycon Dress (Burgundy)

High Waisted Pin Stripe Shorts

Delivery didn't take long as it came 4 days after my order. If you can't wait and want a next day delivery all you have to do is pay €2 extra (convenient and cheap, ikr?!)  The dresses I bought were exactly as seen on the pictures and the material didn't look cheap nor give off any smell. They all fitted well on me and I'm very happy with my first shop in Missguided. I would really come back and shop in there again. If you want to see how the clothes look on me, follow my instagram @discoverdawn to see me flaunt them this party season. I know it's hard to trust online shopping but you can definitely trust Missguided (You have my word. Might I  also mention that they offer free returns. Missguided has your back! 😉)

Tell me about your first shopping with Missguided or even where you spent your money during Black Friday! If you still haven't shopped at Missguided and want to shop there now let me help you out on your first purchase by giving you €10 off on your first purchase!* Coz we girls have to stick together. Happy shopping!

Until my next binge shopping...
A bientôt, Dawn

* See Terms and Conditions in link 








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram